A letter to D

I never realized how it happened, how the bond was established, how I became your support and you mine. It happened just like that. And today when I met you for the first time, I never felt you are a stranger. Yes, we have been chatting and talking for almost an year now, but still the face-to-face meeting is always different. Of course I was excited. The failure of last two meetings made me apprehensive, but guess this was bound to happen. And finally I met you.

Like I said, we didn’t meet as strangers but as long lost friends. It was a nice feeling, finally seeing the person whom I was seeing all this time only on digital medium; to hear the original voice which I was hearing over ether all this time. The feeling wasn’t alien, but different. Then we started chatting like anything, it never felt like we were meeting for the first time, I think it has been long since we both have accepted each other into our lives.

The evening was well spent, photos, dinner, walks and lots of talks. We talked about everything, though most of it was known to each other, thanks to the Internet and Social Networking . I was comfortably fine sharing every little details with you, even my love life J. And I think the same was with you too.

Pity I could not accompany you the next day trip to Coorg, as I had prior engagements, but still this meeting was successful. Someone said to me that you have a golden heart, and at the end of this meeting I can be sure that that someone was absolutely right. I still wonder how our minds work, you remain a stranger to a person whom you are staying with for years, and on the other hand, a stranger becomes a friend in no time. Surely, human mind is more complex than the Universe, and it works in weird ways.

I will end this letter with a hope that you will be happy in whatever decision you have taken, and let this happiness last forever. Hoping to meet you again, along with your love, in a different locale altogether J. Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts