A Last Day Mail

Hi All,
Just a few hours remaining before this email-id will be deleted forever. Well this might not be the last mail I am writing from this mail account, but still it is a special mail. I will not say that I have been waiting for months to write this mail, nor will I say that I am sad when I am typing this. It has been more than 4 years now. Yes, I am what I am partly because of my association with Sysofni, the other parts I will attribute to everyone else. It has been a long journey, with quite many ups and recently a few downs. Of course I have learnt a lot in these years, how to do things correctly and of course how not to do some things. I have learnt a lot from my mistakes, and have also seen how many suffer when they do not want to learn from their mistakes.
I would like to specially thank all my friends here, you know you are special always. I know that the bond we have developed over the last year is quite strong even though some people might think that this bond is not quite good for the health of others. But, sometimes external pressure actually strengthens the bonds rather than weakening it.
I will really miss the beautiful building, the fountains, the gardens, the perfectly manicured lawns and the facilities provided inside the small city of ours.
For all who are still wondering why I am suddenly being so philosophical here, the news is today is my last day, and hence I thought there will be no better day to thank everyone for the support I have got over all these years. If the question right now in your mind is “Why?”, then I am sorry I cannot answer that otherwise I will be blamed for “brainwashing” again. I am sure if I really knew to brainwash, I would not be in the same position as of today. On a serious note, it was a wonderful journey, and all good things must end sometime, so this comfortable journey ends here and I am taking the path to the unknown from today.
Wishing everyone of you good luck and I am sure our paths will cross sometime in future; for better or worse I am not sure though!
Yes I am also a socialite, you will find me on Facebook, Orkut, Flickr, Blogspot and Buzz. I am not tweeting yet, the bird inside me has not yet broken its shell. Following are my details , in case you would like to keep in touch.

[snapped: Classified Information]

By the way, I will be suffering from “selective amnesia” from 5 pm today.
PS: This mail is for entertainment only. I did not want to write the boring thank you and being grateful mails. If this has hurt/offended anyone in anyway then that is purely intentional.
Thank you,
Regards,
XYZ

Comments

Popular Posts