Finally Found You!


Oh... what a bliss it is to hold you and admire your beauty! What have I not done for you? I was searching for you for years it seems. I have went to far off places in your quest. I asked all sorts of people about you and not a sane mind could give me your address. I tried my best to describe you, tried to draw a life-like picture of yours. But, how could they understand? After all, you are the most unseen and unheard of beauty in the world.
I was ridiculously ridiculed about you, laughed about my interests in you. But, I ignored them, I tried to be indifferent. I saaid to them in my
mind, "You fools, you do not have any idea about ...".
At times, I was thinking of other options too. I was tempted to get the other thing which is no where near your beauty. Now I think, what a mistake I would have done. It would be so cheap and unfaithful for me to do so.
And finally I saw you. It was love at first sight. I saw you sitting quitely behind the glass door. I started dreaming about all the good times we will have together. All the warmth that you will give me. All the nights you will keep me awake.
I did not have second thought and I said, yes that's it. Now is the time. Now or never. And I asked your boss, "What is the price?"
I paid the price, and now you are sitting in my cubicle, my own Cafetiere.



Comments

Popular Posts